Shirtcotton.com will provide financial assistance to one student this year who demonstrates exceptional educational and moral accomplishment in the face of adversity.
- Scholarship Award: $1,000.00 (One Student Only)
- Application Deadline: July 31st
- Award Date: Sept 1st
Award will be determined based on the following criteria.
- Academic Merit
- Educational and ultimately life goals
- Adversity or hardships that have been or must be overcome to meet your goals
- How this award could help you meet your goals
Terms & Conditions
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible:
- Must have a high school diploma at time of application.
- Will be 18 years or older during the fall semester. You may apply if you are 17, but the scholarship will not be paid until you turn 18.
- Only one unique entry per participant.
- Students will be required to provide proof of enrollment in order to claim the scholarship prize.
- Before the prize is awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information has been submitted, the participant will be disqualified without notification.
How To Apply
Before submitting the application, make sure that you have provided all the relevant information. Any incomplete application and/or essays with punctuation, grammatical or structural errors will be disqualified from the scholarship project.